11 Piece Cutlery Set Large Knife Block
The 11PC Cutlery Set bundle with Large Woodblock includes:
3.5" Paring knife: A must have in any kitchen for slicing, dicing and mincing palm size vegetables and fruits. Also this knife is idea for precision meat cutting, peeling and food decorations.
7" Santuko Knife: The Santoku knife is a Japanese cooking knife. In Japanese, santoku means “three virtues,” which is fitting for this utility knife because it is particularly good at doing 3 things — chopping, slicing, and mincing. The scalloped detail makes it easier to remove chopped food from the blade’s sharp edge. This is a very useful knife for any food preparation.
10" Offset Serrated Bread knife: Another must have in every kitchen. Perfect for hard-crusted, European-style bread, this 10-inch Offset Bread Knife can slice through the toughest crusts while providing excellent knuckle clearance so you can finish the job without having to stop to move your hands. The serrated edge also allows you to peel and slice cantaloupe, watermelons, and honeydews.
10" Carving Knife: This long knife is designed to be an excellent carving knife for cooked cuts of meat. It is great for carving up beef, poultry, or pork for family dinners. No matter the slicing or carving job, this knife is up to the task! Add it to your set of knives today and experience what a quality knife can do for your cooking.
10" Flex Fillet knife: is ideal to trim fat from the meats, separate the skin from the meat, butterfly the chicken breast, deboning and much more.
10" Chef knife: is your prep knife for slicing, dicing and mincing.
7.5" Nakiri: is designed for slicing, dicing and chopping vegetables.
5" serrated utility knife: is versatile must have in any kitchen.
Forged Poultry Shears
Honing Steel: A must have tool to maintain and re-align the edge of your knives.
Woodblock with 13 slots: This large wood block can safely store your knives (up to 10" in length). Moreover, the extra slots allows you to add your current favorite knives and/or add some more Gunter Wilhelm knives to your collection (singles knives or bundles). Furthermore, you may attached our Gunter Wilhelm Steak sets blocks to this amazing modular design block.
Total Weight: 11 lb
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full Patented Triple-Tang design for balance, control and precision
- Stylish yet functional ergonomic handle with SMART-BOLSTER™ design
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
The Premier ProCut 11 Piece Cutlery set is ideal for the professional chef and the passionate home cook. Each item will serve you during your food preparation and enhance your culinary kitchen experience.
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Tang Type: Triple Tang
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: ABS
Dimensions: L - 14 1/8 inches W - 7 3/4 inches H - 6 7/8 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.