14 Piece Modular Steak Knife Set
There are so many factors that can make a steak special, from the rub to the cut, but the way the knife sinks into the piece of meat is something else. Make sure that your knife in the palm of your hand as you cut your meat is as satisfying as possible and can be for your entire guests.Professional Cutlery Set Includes:
- 1 x Steak wood block
- 1 x Extended steak wood block
- 12 x Half-Serrated Steak knives
- Investing in quality knives is more than a perfect wedding gift, it’s arming yourself or your loved ones with a quality utility piece that they can use to craft meals with precision.
- Premium X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Ergonomic and patented Full-Triple-Tang handle design with beautiful black ABS handles.
- Half Serrated Steak knives
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with multi-stage optimized Ice-Hardening heat treatment
- Total weight: 7 lb
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Tang Type: Triple Tang
Edge Type: HALF SERRATED
Blade Length: 5”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: ABS
Dimensions: L - 10 inches W - 5 7/8 inches H - 1 7/8 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.
$149.99 - to - $299.98