5 Inch Serrated Utility/Steak Knife
Multi-purpose knife: This slender blade allows for exceptionally smooth precise cutting. It features serrations that allow for a crush-free cut through steak or other meats. It features an ergonomic elegant handle, providing a comfortable fit and beautiful appearance.
Great For Veggies And Meat: This slicing tool is perfect for cutting up just about anything. Use this knife to slice up vegetables for a veggie tray, to chop onions for a pot roast, or for slicing up strips of steak. No matter the slicing job, this serrated knife is up to the task. This knife is a must-have, multi-use tool.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Unique and trademarked Full-Tang design for comfort, balance, control and precision
- Elegant, stylish yet functional ergonomic handle with SMART-BOLSTER™ design
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- 5.25” L blade, 4.5” L handle
- Weight: 0.237 lb
- Ergonomic Full-Tang handle design made from steel and ABS
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Optional: Personalize with a laser engraving monogram, name or logo.
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Utility Knives
Tang Type: Double Tang
Edge Type: SERRATED
Blade Length: 5”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Size: 4 inch
Handle Material: ABS
Dimensions: L-9.5 inches / W- 3/8 inches / H- 7/4 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.