- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Ergonomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects
- Made in Germany
11 PIECES KNIFE SET BUNDLE is ideal for backyard and professional barbecue cooks, culinary students and professional chefs. Light, and wickedly sharp, these high quality knives have a superior edge retention and will elevate your cooking experience offering high-end Japanese cutting capabilities (10-15 edge) while durable and easy to maintain like high-end German knives.
11 Piece Knife Set Bundle includes:
- 1 x 3.5 inch Paring Knife
- 1 x 8 Inch Chef Knife
- 1 x 6 Inch Boning Knife
- 1 x 10 Inch Carving Knife
- 1 x 10 Inch Offset Bread Knife
- 5 Blade Protectors
- 1 x Chef Bag
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Total weight: 5lb
How do I care for my knife?
Our new knives should last forever if you take care of them. Good knives should never be put in the dishwasher. Always hand wash and dry right away. Never leave them sitting in water for extended periods. They can rust and the pakkawood can swell. The reason is that good knives are not made from pure stainless steel. They are made from a mixture of high carbon steel and stainless steel. The high carbon allows the knife to be sharpened and the stainless keeps it from staining. However, the detergents and heat in a dishwasher are too much for the mixture and all good knives will rust in the dishwasher.
Always use the honing steel to realign the edge before use. This should be done before every use. The honing steel straightens the edge. It does not sharpen. The diamond steel should be used approximately once a month or when your knives don’t feel sharp after using the honing steel. The diamond steel has powdered diamond dust to remove a small amount of metal to get your edge back. If the diamond steel and honing steel doesn’t work its time to use a V sharpener. The V sharpener will strip off the old edge and put on a new one. But try not to use it too often as it will wear your blade away after time. For a complete tutorial on how to use the sharpeners and all other knife skills, please take our knife skills video class by clicking here .
Gunter Wilhelm warranties your knife for life. It is guaranteed against any defects, rust, defects, etc. Please refer to our Warranty Page
For a complete course in Knife Skills, Please click the Knife Skills 101 video. This is highly recommended for watching by all Gunter Wilhelm users, even experienced Chefs.
How do I clean my cookware?
To maintain your mirror non-stick finish, we recommend the use of non-metal, silicon kitchen tools only. Plastics may melt on the surface and be difficult to remove.
When using your cookware for the first time it is recommended to clean using something such as dawn or some non-abrasive dishwashing detergent.
Only use Barkeepers Friend stainless steel polish for cleaning. It is non-abrasive and will keep your mirror finish.
Never use anything abrasive or rough such as a brillo pad or the rough side of a sponge. Use only soft cellulose sponges.
The best way to clean is to heat the pan and use a silicon spatula to loosen up the bottom and then rinse.
While this dishwasher safe, it is so easy to clean, hand washing is recommended.
This cookware is oven safe until 500 degree F.
It is highly recommended to use a silicon trivet on top of the induction unit if cooking on the induction. The trivet will allow the magnetism to pass while keeping the induction unit cooler.
Standard, Processing, Shipping and Handling
Once the order is received our shipping department will process it and have it ready to ship. To provide the best cost effective shipping services Gunter Wilhelm will determine the best shipping method to be used for your order. We use all major carriers such as FedEx, UPS and USPS. We calculate the S&H cost, based on the best method for each order to each delivery address.
Most items are shipped from our New Jersey warehouse and it takes 3-7 business days to arrive at its destination.
Express Processing and Shipping
Expedite processing and/or special delivery such as: Second Day Delivery, Saturday Delivery and others are available for an additional fee.
Most orders placed before 10:00AM will be processed same day. Please note that the day of preparation and handover to the shipper is not counted by the shippers.
Free Shipping Promo
From time-to-time, Gunter Wilhelm might offer a Free Standard Shipping & Handling delivery promotions. The promotions are limited to the Contiguous United State and do not apply to Hawaii, Alaska or any other territories under the control of the United State. Terms and conditions may apply to each promotion.
Our Customers have enjoyed a Guarantee that insures the Gunter Wilhelm Cutlery & Cookware use of products will be as good tomorrow as the first time they used it. We want you to enjoy many years of use with these precision cutting instruments and cookware.
Replacement Service Agreement
- Should your Gunter Wilhelm Cutlery or Cookware be damaged through unconventional use, we will replace it for half the current retail price plus applicable sales tax.
- Send the product with an explanatory note to the address listed below or contact us 201-569-6866.
30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
- If at any time within 30 days after receipt of your product you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may get a full refund of your purchase price by contacting customer service.
- Due to the personalization, engraved products cannot be returned under the Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. All other aspects of The Guarantee do apply.
Gunter Wilhelm. products are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Any item claimed as defective must be returned to us for inspection. Our warranty does not apply if the damage is due to what we define as normal wear, or use other than the intended purpose of the item. Certain types of damages and/or conditions such as those due to age or improper treatment would void our warranty. Replacements for items no longer available may be made with similar items of equal value, at our option.
(a) all parts of the products (except as noted below) and (b) defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and conditions in the United States of America. For purposes of this Warranty, “normal use and conditions” means use and conditions that (i) are in connection with appropriate culinary purposes as intended by Gunter Wilhelm and (ii) are not described in whole or part in the exclusions outlined in the next part of this Warranty.
Gunter Wilhelm products are professionally crafted tools, but are not indestructible, so each of the following is excluded from this Warranty:
- Injuries and damage (including without limitation bent tips, chipped or broken blades and melted handles) caused by or resulting from in whole or part any or all of the following: modification(s) not authorized by Gunter Wilhelm misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of God (including without limitation fire, tornados, hurricanes or earthquakes), accident, inappropriate use (including without limitation cutting frozen foods or bones, opening jars or cans and cutting on dense surfaces (such as cooling racks, glass, granite and stainless steel);
- Each Gunter Wilhelm product that is made of wood or, in the case of a product—such as a knife with a wooden handle—that combines wood and other materials, only the wooden portion, because wood is a natural product that cannot be guaranteed (please contact Gunter Wilhelm Customer Service at the number below to discuss options for such products);
- Sharpening tools and honing steels, due to their abrasive nature; and Customary wear and tear, including without limitation straight-edge and serrated blades that are dull, bent, scratched, corroded or marked.