Glass Lid with Knob, stainless Steel Insert, 20cm / 7.87 PYREX®
Like all glass products, you must exercise an appropriate degree of care, especially when cooking food at high temperatures. There are two primary risks associated with using glass lids products while cooking.
Breakage due to impact if the glass product is dropped or knocked against a hard object. Burning when handling hot glass product.Warnings
All glass materials can be broken and care should be taken in handling. Accidental breakage from impact is not covered by warranty.
Failure To Follow These Instructions May Result In Personal Injury Or Property Damage, Or May Damage Your Product Immeidately Or Later. This Product Is Not Intended For Camping, Industrial Or Commercial Use.Always Use Potholders When Handling Hot Cookware, Lids And Bakeware.
- Do Not place PYREX® glass lid on or under a flame or other direct heat source, including a stovetop, under a broiler, on a grill or in a toaster oven.
- Do Not place PYREX® glass lid in microwave over. The glass lid knob might have a stainless steel insert or a steel screw. Placing metal objects in a microwave might damage your microwave resulting in personal injury and/or property damage.
- Always preheat convection or conventional oven when using PYREX® glass lid cover. The glass lid with the knob are heat resistance up-to 400°F.
- Never place hot PYREX® glass cover on a wet or cool surface, or handle hot cover with a wet towel, wet potholder or other wet cloth.
- Do Not place hot PYREX® glass cover directly on a countertop or any metal surface, or in the sink. Allow to cool on a cooling rack, dry potholder or dry cloth. Be sure to allow glass cover to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Do Not strike utensils against rim of cookware or glass covers to dislodge food.
- Do Not use abrasive cleansers, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch the cookware or accessories.
- Do Not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or broken.
- Do Not use any items that have been subjected to use that is expressly warned against above.
- Glass Lids
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
To maintain your mirror non-stick finish, we recommend the use of non-metal, silicon kitchen tools only. Plastics may melt on the surface and be difficult to remove.
When using your cookware for the first time it is recommended to clean using something such as dawn or some non-abrasive dishwashing detergent.
Only use Barkeepers Friend stainless steel polish for cleaning. It is non-abrasive and will keep your mirror finish.
Never use anything abrasive or rough such as a brillo pad or the rough side of a sponge. Use only soft cellulose sponges.
The best way to clean is to heat the pan and use a silicon spatula to loosen up the bottom and then rinse.
While this dishwasher safe, it is so easy to clean, hand washing is recommended.
This cookware is oven safe until 500 degree F.
It is highly recommended to use a silicon trivet on top of the induction unit if cooking on the induction. The trivet will allow the magnetism to pass while keeping the induction unit cooler.