9.5" Stainless Steel 5PLY Fry Pan with patented lid
15 Reasons You Should Buy This Cookware:
- Cleans with just water and Bar Keepers friend. There is no coating to come off.
- Cook frozen chicken or beef in 12 minutes to perfection without oil, butter, water or sprays.
- Cook you food to perfection by knowing the internal temperature of your food with the temperature probe and hole in the lid.
- Never have a spill over because of the vented lids.The handles NEVER get even warm.
- The construction is 5-PLY with an aluminum core so the heat is very evenly distributed.
- The lid is see thru so you can see what you are cooking.
- Oven safe to 500 F.
- Dishwasher safe
- No rivets to collect dirt which can not be removed.
- Self standing Lids make is easy to have two hands while cooking.
- 100% Induction compatible
- Lids stay on while hanging.
- Lifetime warranty
- Affordable manufacture’s direct prices
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: China
Materials: Stainless Steel
Cook Type: Fry Pans
Lid: Lid Included
Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
Recommended Stovetops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen
To maintain your mirror non-stick finish, we recommend the use of non-metal, silicon kitchen tools only. Plastics may melt on the surface and be difficult to remove.
When using your cookware for the first time it is recommended to clean using something such as dawn or some non-abrasive dishwashing detergent.
Only use Barkeepers Friend stainless steel polish for cleaning. It is non-abrasive and will keep your mirror finish.
Never use anything abrasive or rough such as a brillo pad or the rough side of a sponge. Use only soft cellulose sponges.
The best way to clean is to heat the pan and use a silicon spatula to loosen up the bottom and then rinse.
While this dishwasher safe, it is so easy to clean, hand washing is recommended.
This cookware is oven safe until 500 degree F.
It is highly recommended to use a silicon trivet on top of the induction unit if cooking on the induction. The trivet will allow the magnetism to pass while keeping the induction unit cooler.