Nonstick Sauce Pot 8.6QT - with Glass Lid
- Hand Made in Germany.
- 8 -10 mm thick bottom is made of stress relieved chill cast aluminum which allows for perfect heat distribution; optimal thermal absorption and no distortion even at high temperatures.
- Food safe aluminum alloy, FREE of heavy metals such as nickel, copper etc. 100% PFOA FREE to prevent allergies.
- Nfused by plasma, the Diamond 3000 Plus provides unsurpassed nonstick performance, allows fat free cooking for a healthier lifestyle, and easy cleaning.
- Coating system is water based and FREE of solvents. Coating is also applied on medical appliances where extra health requirements needs to be fulfilled.
- Rivet-free interior prevents unsightly food build-up.
- Oven safe up to 250 Â°C (500Â°F).
- 99% Recyclable, including packaging - that makes GW cookware very environment friendly.
- Innovative and modern low energy eco-friendly production facilities.
- Advanced manufacturing and quality control procedures.
- Hand-washing recommended.
- Lifetime Warranty.
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Materials: Cast Aluminum
Cook Type: Stock Pots
Lid: Lid Included
Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
Recommended Stovetops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen
To maintain your mirror non-stick finish, we recommend the use of non-metal, silicon kitchen tools only. Plastics may melt on the surface and be difficult to remove.
When using your cookware for the first time it is recommended to clean using something such as dawn or some non-abrasive dishwashing detergent.
Only use Barkeepers Friend stainless steel polish for cleaning. It is non-abrasive and will keep your mirror finish.
Never use anything abrasive or rough such as a brillo pad or the rough side of a sponge. Use only soft cellulose sponges.
The best way to clean is to heat the pan and use a silicon spatula to loosen up the bottom and then rinse.
While this dishwasher safe, it is so easy to clean, hand washing is recommended.
This cookware is oven safe until 500 degree F.
It is highly recommended to use a silicon trivet on top of the induction unit if cooking on the induction. The trivet will allow the magnetism to pass while keeping the induction unit cooler.