10 Inch Carving Knife, Brown Pakkawood
Meat Carving Knife: This long knife is designed to be an excellent carving knife for cooked cuts of meat. It is great for carving up beef, poultry, or pork for family dinners. No matter the slicing or carving job, this knife is up to the task! Add it to your set of knives today and experience what a quality knife can do for your cooking.
For BBQ’S And Holiday Celebrations: Good carving knives are hard to come by. How many times have you struggled to carve the turkey for Thanksgiving or the ham for Christmas dinner? Make the job easier with this expertly designed carving knife. Have this knife on hand for your next barbecue or large family event so you can get those tasty smoked and grilled meats ready to eat quickly. The thin blade of this knife is even good for slicing sushi rolls.
- Made from premium 440/X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage optimized heat treatment ice-hardening process for hardness, durability, and superior edge retention characteristics
- Full Patented Triple-Tang design for balance, control and precision with beautiful steel and brown Pakkawood handles.
- Stylish yet functional ergonomic handle with SMART-BOLSTER™ design
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Premium 440/X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Weight: 0.625 lb
- Ergonomic Full-Triple-Tang handle design with beautiful steel and brown Pakkawood handles.
- 20-22 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with multi-stage optimized Ice-Hardening heat
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Knife Type: Slicing & Carving Knives
Tang Type: Triple Tang
Edge Type: DIMPLE
Blade Length: 10”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Size: 4 3/4 inches
Handle Material: Pakkawood
Dimensions: L - 15 1/8 inches W - 3 1/8 inches H - 1 1/8 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.