10 Inch Carving Gift Set, Brown Pakkawood
As a chef, you need a proper carving fork and knife to peel sweet meat off the bone with finesse and send them around on plates heaping with savory meats. When you wield a good carving knife, you won’t have to saw away at potential gristle, you only have to get ready to savor your meal.
Looking for a well-balanced, long-lasting knife that can carve and slice roasts and other meats with precision? You’re in luck, as our carving knife isn’t just made with high-quality German steel, it’s also tempered with a patented technique to make it stronger named our SMART-BOLSTER.Professional Cutlery Set Includes:
- 10-inch Pointed Carving Knife
- 8-inch Carving Fork
- Elegant gift box
- Premium X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Ergonomic and patented Full-Triple-Tang handle design with beautiful black ABS handles.
- 20-22 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with multi-stage optimized Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Tang Type: Triple Tang
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Pakkawood
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.