15 Piece Knife Set Bundle
15 Piece Knife Set Bundle: is ideal for backyard and professional barbecue cooks, culinary students and professional chefs. Light, and wickedly sharp, these high quality knives have a superior edge retention and will elevate your cooking experience offering high-end Japanese cutting capabilities (10-15 edge) while durable and easy to maintain like high-end German knives.15 Piece Knife Set Bundle Includes:
- 1 x 3.5 inch Paring Knife
- 1 x 3 inch Peeler/Bird Beak Knife
- 1 x 8 Inch Chef Knife
- 1 x 6 Boning Knife
- 1 x 10 Inch Carving Knife
- 1 x 10 Inch Offset Bread Knife
- 1 x 10 Inch Filet Knife
- 7 Blade Protectors
- 1 x Chef Bag
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Ergonomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects
- Made in Germany
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
- Total weight: 6 lb
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Tang Type: Full Tang
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Textured
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.