10 Pieces Serrated Steak Knife Set, (8 Steak Knives W/ Two Wood Block)
Our serrated knife collection of pure German steel makes the most remarkable example of superior knife abilities.Professional Cutlery Set Includes:
- 8 x 5” Serrated Steak Knives
- 1 x Woodblock with support bar
- 1 x Extended Woodblock with support bar
- Our ProCut pieces offer the best culinary experience for you and everyone you offer one of your knives to while dining. Enjoy your meat and don’t worry about struggling to cut it with these beautiful knives.
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Ergonomic Full-Triple-Tang handle design made from steel & ABS
- Serrated blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
- Total weight: 4 lb
Made In: Germany
Tang Type: Triple Tang
Edge Type: SERRATED
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: ABS
Dimensions: L - 10 inches W - 5 7/8 inches H - 1 7/8 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.
$149.99 - to - $299.98