12 Piece Cutlery knife set, Black ABS
Our high-end steel is heat treated through a multi-stage process that includes ice hardening to ensure a superior product that is harder, more durable, and has superior edge retention. The tang is ergonomic and uses our patented full-triple-tang design. It ensures a balance you can feel and palpable control that allows for excellent precision. The black ABS handles allow you to take advantage of the SMART-BOLSTER design that allows for easier use.Professional Cutlery Set Includes:
- 10-inch Chef Knife
- 10-inch Pointed Carving Knife
- 8-inch Carving Fork
- 10-inch Boning/Fillet Knife
- 9.5-inch Offset Bread Knife
- 8-Inch Meat Cleaver
- 8-inch Vegetable Cleaver (Asian Cleaver) with dimples
- 7-inch Santoku with dimples
- 3.5-inch Paring Knife
- 10-inch Honing Steel
- 10-inch Diamond sharpener steel
- Large Wooden block with support bar
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturing defects
- Premium X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- Ergonomic black ABS handles
- 20-22 degree angled blade edge
- 55+/-2 RC hardness
- Total Weight of set: 22 lbs
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Tang Type: Triple Tang
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: ABS
Dimensions: L - 16 1/2 inches W - 9 3/4 inches H - 3 4/7 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.
- Executive Chef Series edge is 20-22 degrees on each side.
- ProCut collections (Lightning, Thunder, and Premier) are 10-15 degrees on each side.
- Serrated edges should be sharpened as needed by using special tools.
- The meat cleaver edge is 30-35 degrees on each side.
- Gunter Wilhelm offers a FREE sharpening service to our kitchen knives. Please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- For additional maintenance and sharpening videos please CLICK HERE.
Gunter Wilhelm Hassle-Free lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects (materials and workmanship).
- A dull knife which requires sharpening is not a manufacturing defect, but basic maintenance.
- Rust spots might appear in cases that the knife was placed in a dishwasher or left in water for a long period of time. To remove any rust spot, please use a Stainless Steel polisher cream/past such as Bar Keepers Friend or similar.
- Woodblocks, sharpening tools, and blade protectors are not covered by our lifetime warranty policy since they are subject to normal and natural attrition.
- Please refer to our Warranty Policy HERE.
- Please check our videos for additional insights, tips, basic knife skills techniques, and more CLICK HERE.