Our Customers have enjoyed a Guarantee that insures the Gunter Wilhelm Cutlery & Cookware use of products will be as good tomorrow as the first time they used it. We want you to enjoy many years of use with these precision cutting instruments and cookware.
Replacement Service Agreement
- Should your Gunter Wilhelm Cutlery or Cookware be damaged through unconventional use, we will replace it for half the current retail price plus applicable sales tax.
- Send the product with an explanatory note to the address listed below or contact us 201-569-6866.
30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
- If at any time within 30 days after receipt of your product you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may get a full refund of your purchase price by contacting customer service.
- Due to the personalization, engraved products cannot be returned under the Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. All other aspects of The Guarantee do apply.
Gunter Wilhelm. products are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Any item claimed as defective must be returned to us for inspection. Our warranty does not apply if the damage is due to what we define as normal wear, or use other than the intended purpose of the item. Certain types of damages and/or conditions such as those due to age or improper treatment would void our warranty. Replacements for items no longer available may be made with similar items of equal value, at our option.
(a) all parts of the products (except as noted below) and (b) defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and conditions in the United States of America. For purposes of this Warranty, “normal use and conditions” means use and conditions that (i) are in connection with appropriate culinary purposes as intended by Gunter Wilhelm and (ii) are not described in whole or part in the exclusions outlined in the next part of this Warranty.
Gunter Wilhelm products are professionally crafted tools, but are not indestructible, so each of the following is excluded from this Warranty:
- Injuries and damage (including without limitation bent tips, chipped or broken blades and melted handles) caused by or resulting from in whole or part any or all of the following: modification(s) not authorized by Gunter Wilhelm misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of God (including without limitation fire, tornados, hurricanes or earthquakes), accident, inappropriate use (including without limitation cutting frozen foods or bones, opening jars or cans and cutting on dense surfaces (such as cooling racks, glass, granite and stainless steel);
- Each Gunter Wilhelm product that is made of wood or, in the case of a product—such as a knife with a wooden handle—that combines wood and other materials, only the wooden portion, because wood is a natural product that cannot be guaranteed (please contact Gunter Wilhelm Customer Service at the number below to discuss options for such products);
- Sharpening tools and honing steels, due to their abrasive nature; and Customary wear and tear, including without limitation straight-edge and serrated blades that are dull, bent, scratched, corroded or marked.