- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full Patented Triple-Tang design for balance, control and precision
- Stylish yet functional ergonomic handle with SMART-BOLSTER™ design
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
The Premier ProCut 10 Piece Cutlery set is ideal for the professional chef and the passionate home cook. Each item will serve you during your food preparation and enhance your culinary kitchen experience.
The 10PC Cutlery Set bundle with Large Woodblock includes:
- 3.5" Paring knife: A must have in any kitchen for slicing, dicing and mincing palm size vegetables and fruits. Also this knife is idea for precision meat cutting, peeling and food decorations.
- 7" Santuko Knife: The Santoku knife is a Japanese cooking knife. In Japanese, santoku means “three virtues,” which is fitting for this utility knife because it is particularly good at doing 3 things — chopping, slicing, and mincing. The scalloped detail makes it easier to remove chopped food from the blade’s sharp edge. This is a very useful knife for any food preparation.
- 8" Offset Serrated Bread knife: Another must have in every kitchen. Perfect for hard-crusted, European-style bread, this 10-inch Offset Bread Knife can slice through the toughest crusts while providing excellent knuckle clearance so you can finish the job without having to stop to move your hands. The serrated edge also allows you to peel and slice cantaloupe, watermelons, and honeydews.
- 8" Carving Knife This long knife is designed to be an excellent carving knife for cooked cuts of meat. It is great for carving up beef, poultry, or pork for family dinners. No matter the slicing or carving job, this knife is up to the task! Add it to your set of knives today and experience what a quality knife can do for your cooking.
- 6" Boning knife is ideal to trim fat from the meats, separet the skin from the meat, butterfly the chicken breast, deboning and much more.
- 8" Chef knife is your prep knife for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- 7.5" Nakiri is designed for slicing, dicing and chopping vegetables.
- 5" serrated utility knife is versatile must have in any kitchen.
- Honing Steel: A must have tool to maintain and re-align the edge of your knives.
- Woodblock with 11 slots: This large wood block can safely store your knives (up to 8" in length). Moreover, the extra slots allows you to add your current favorite knives and/or add some more Gunter Wilhelm knives to your collection (singles knives or bundles). Furthermore, you may attached our Gunter Wilhelm Steak sets blocks to this amazing modular design block.
Total Weight: 8lb 6.8oz
How do I care for my knife?
Our new knives should last forever if you take care of them. Good knives should never be put in the dishwasher. Always hand wash and dry right away. Never leave them sitting in water for extended periods. They can rust and the pakkawood can swell. The reason is that good knives are not made from pure stainless steel. They are made from a mixture of high carbon steel and stainless steel. The high carbon allows the knife to be sharpened and the stainless keeps it from staining. However, the detergents and heat in a dishwasher are too much for the mixture and all good knives will rust in the dishwasher.
Always use the honing steel to realign the edge before use. This should be done before every use. The honing steel straightens the edge. It does not sharpen. The diamond steel should be used approximately once a month or when your knives don’t feel sharp after using the honing steel. The diamond steel has powdered diamond dust to remove a small amount of metal to get your edge back. If the diamond steel and honing steel doesn’t work its time to use a V sharpener. The V sharpener will strip off the old edge and put on a new one. But try not to use it too often as it will wear your blade away after time. For a complete tutorial on how to use the sharpeners and all other knife skills, please take our knife skills video class by clicking here .
Gunter Wilhelm warranties your knife for life. It is guaranteed against any defects, rust, defects, etc. Please refer to our Warranty Page
For a complete course in Knife Skills, Please click the Knife Skills 101 video. This is highly recommended for watching by all Gunter Wilhelm users, even experienced Chefs.
How do I clean my cookware?
To maintain your mirror non-stick finish, we recommend the use of non-metal, silicon kitchen tools only. Plastics may melt on the surface and be difficult to remove.
When using your cookware for the first time it is recommended to clean using something such as dawn or some non-abrasive dishwashing detergent.
Only use Barkeepers Friend stainless steel polish for cleaning. It is non-abrasive and will keep your mirror finish.
Never use anything abrasive or rough such as a brillo pad or the rough side of a sponge. Use only soft cellulose sponges.
The best way to clean is to heat the pan and use a silicon spatula to loosen up the bottom and then rinse.
While this dishwasher safe, it is so easy to clean, hand washing is recommended.
This cookware is oven safe until 500 degree F.
It is highly recommended to use a silicon trivet on top of the induction unit if cooking on the induction. The trivet will allow the magnetism to pass while keeping the induction unit cooler.
Standard, Processing, Shipping and Handling
Once the order is received our shipping department will process it and have it ready to ship. To provide the best cost effective shipping services Gunter Wilhelm will determine the best shipping method to be used for your order. We use all major carriers such as FedEx, UPS and USPS. We calculate the S&H cost, based on the best method for each order to each delivery address.
Most items are shipped from our New Jersey warehouse and it takes 3-7 business days to arrive at its destination.
Express Processing and Shipping
Expedite processing and/or special delivery such as: Second Day Delivery, Saturday Delivery and others are available for an additional fee.
Most orders placed before 10:00AM will be processed same day. Please note that the day of preparation and handover to the shipper is not counted by the shippers.
Free Shipping Promo
From time-to-time, Gunter Wilhelm might offer a Free Standard Shipping & Handling delivery promotions. The promotions are limited to the Contiguous United State and do not apply to Hawaii, Alaska or any other territories under the control of the United State. Terms and conditions may apply to each promotion.
Our Customers have enjoyed a Guarantee that insures the Gunter Wilhelm Cutlery & Cookware use of products will be as good tomorrow as the first time they used it. We want you to enjoy many years of use with these precision cutting instruments and cookware.
Replacement Service Agreement
- Should your Gunter Wilhelm Cutlery or Cookware be damaged through unconventional use, we will replace it for half the current retail price plus applicable sales tax.
- Send the product with an explanatory note to the address listed below or contact us 201-569-6866.
30-Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
- If at any time within 30 days after receipt of your product you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may get a full refund of your purchase price by contacting customer service.
- Due to the personalization, engraved products cannot be returned under the Unconditional Money Back Guarantee. All other aspects of The Guarantee do apply.
Gunter Wilhelm. products are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship. Any item claimed as defective must be returned to us for inspection. Our warranty does not apply if the damage is due to what we define as normal wear, or use other than the intended purpose of the item. Certain types of damages and/or conditions such as those due to age or improper treatment would void our warranty. Replacements for items no longer available may be made with similar items of equal value, at our option.
(a) all parts of the products (except as noted below) and (b) defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and conditions in the United States of America. For purposes of this Warranty, “normal use and conditions” means use and conditions that (i) are in connection with appropriate culinary purposes as intended by Gunter Wilhelm and (ii) are not described in whole or part in the exclusions outlined in the next part of this Warranty.
Gunter Wilhelm products are professionally crafted tools, but are not indestructible, so each of the following is excluded from this Warranty:
- Injuries and damage (including without limitation bent tips, chipped or broken blades and melted handles) caused by or resulting from in whole or part any or all of the following: modification(s) not authorized by Gunter Wilhelm misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of God (including without limitation fire, tornados, hurricanes or earthquakes), accident, inappropriate use (including without limitation cutting frozen foods or bones, opening jars or cans and cutting on dense surfaces (such as cooling racks, glass, granite and stainless steel);
- Each Gunter Wilhelm product that is made of wood or, in the case of a product—such as a knife with a wooden handle—that combines wood and other materials, only the wooden portion, because wood is a natural product that cannot be guaranteed (please contact Gunter Wilhelm Customer Service at the number below to discuss options for such products);
- Sharpening tools and honing steels, due to their abrasive nature; and Customary wear and tear, including without limitation straight-edge and serrated blades that are dull, bent, scratched, corroded or marked.